7.30.2010

Not That I Had To. . .


I don't necessarily have to explain myself, i mean it is MY blog but simply put I'm done with baked beans. I am a Bostonian but my heart doesn't live here anymore so I'm on this hiatus to any where and everywhere EXCEPT here. I am young, ambitious, and an all around college student who decided to take a bite out of the Big Apple and hasn't stopped chewin since. You can call me corny or whatever but it is what it is, the truth. Stepping outside my comfort zone to a place that didn't owe me anything has taught me a lot and its only been a year...and I mean if I met all these people and learned so many things, in a YEAR, who knows what else I could accomplish if I stayed. So if I have my way, come the end of my upcoming sophomore year, I won't have to return to the home of the Red Sox, Clam Chowder or Baked Beans. This blog is all about MY hiatus, wherever it may take me or whatever it may show me, enjoy.

PS. I don't want anyone reading this thinking, "oh she must HATE Boston" that's something I could never do. I don't encourage forgetting where you come from but I do believe in not letting it stop you from going places .