10.24.2010

Nelly's New Release...

For those who don't know, (and care lol) Nelly  has a single out right now called "Just A Dream." Which obviously means plans on dropping a new album...sooner than you think. Nelly 5.0. is scheduled to drop on November 16th. Im personally not expecting much BUT I wont knock him if he does have a few hits. Heres a sneak preview as to what Nelly has in store on "Nelly 5.0"...officially released by Nelly himself.

 TRACKLIST: 

1. I’m Number 1 (feat. Baby and DJ Khaled)

2. Long Gone (feat. Chris Brown and Piles)

3. She’s So Fly (feat. T.I.)

4. Just a Dream

5. Making Movies

6. Move That Body (feat. T-Pain & Akon)

7. 1000 Stacks (feat. Diddy & Notorious B.I.G.)

8. Gone (feat. Kelly Rowland)

9. Don’t It Feel Good

10. Broke (feat. Yo Gotti & Sophie Greene)

11. Live Tonight

12. Nothing Without Her

BONUS TRACKS

13. Go

14. If I Gave You One (feat. Avery Storm)

15. Kissing You (feat. Dirty Money)