8.13.2010

Beef Or Broccoli ?

A few days ago, Jeezy released his own version of BMF and of course hype beast automatically ran with it saying he was comin for Ross. However, the day after a rep from MTV got Jeezy on the phone and spoke about it...basically deading what everyone was saying.
"It’s not a diss. First of all, I’m not gonna get nothing out of dissing that guy. That’s one. What am I gonna get out of dissing him? I think sometimes people can read into things too deep. They trippin’ man. They crazy out there. Basically, if homie takes that as a diss, he’s insecure, and anybody else out there who does, they are insecure.
When it comes to that [Black Mafia Family] situation, I’m gonna talk about it a little flyer anyway. I happen to know that situation very well.
Subliminals, for what? What’s understood ain’t gotta be said. I didn’t think people would take the record like that. I did it like I would have any Shawty Lo record, any Rocko record, whoever. I got on [Ross' beat] and did it like how I do it, the best way I know how. I don’t know if because the BMF situation is for real for me that everybody is like, “Ooh. Oh, shot”
 Twitter is a muthafucka, by the way"                                 _courtesy of Nah Right  

 I respect Jeezy on this whole situation because A) he keep it 100, saying what am I gonna get outta hatin on the next man B) He didnt make the situation seem sus, he willingly spoke up about it to MTV.

Now today, I get on twitter and everyone goin off about Ross' new track, oh thats for jeezy. Im not gonna front its a cool song, with some punch lines but like my man @CyroHaze said, Im not taking it as beef until names are mentioned. PERIOD. So stop all the hypin worry about your own shit and enjoy a good song ! Heres Rick Ross' "The Summa's Mine"



#BROCCOLI