8.11.2010

Not For the Weak Hearted

No one ever said it would be easy. What am i talking about ?....Everything ! Im not the heart felt girl who falls in love with anything and everything, in fact I don't like to get mushy or w.e, often. Unlike a lot of girls, I know my limits and what makes me tick or feel a way...Ive seen so many girls play themselves that Im extra secure with my feelings. I rarely expose them because I know once I open the door, they're tumbling out like that junk closet everyone's scared to open. However, recently Ive been told to open up more and to not be that way but I feel like its back firing. When I express myself like Im asked or answer the "whats wrong" question, the conversation ends in the person not being able to handle it or appeasing me...something i hate. Idk, I feel like if you're not going to listen or attempt to understand...be careful what you ask for, I'm venting to you for a reason. Whenever I do vent, its uncensored its unruly and sometimes offending but its never personal thats just raw emotion..I guess getting to know me on a deeper level isnt for the weak hearted. #CAUTION