8.24.2010

Quote Me On This

Cant say im in the mood to really say much but Ive run into several tweets that spoke to me so heres a few of em.

@threeEPICstacks "I only apologize for hurting your feelings....never for what I said. I care about your feelings, not if you didnt like what I said."
            --I love this cause i always tell ppl dnt apologize for what u said, u said it for a reason


@iLikeDatDerEPIC "I know some of yalls parents are yalls "best friend" thas cool n I respect it. But mine was my mother. And I love that."
      --My mothers old school, shes my mother 1st everythin else after. Good to know im not the only one.

@cYrohaZe "1.4 million people have be unemployed for 99 weeks....thats almost 2 years!!"
          --Really puts things into perspective huh ?

ps. I dont know about yall but the "favorite" button comes in handy !