8.11.2010

The HIGHatus .

Have you ever been so high you had to take a seat ? lol well last night I had to sit my a** on the curb cus I felt too dizzy walkin. Surprisingly, I didn't do a lot of smoking this summer. I personally cant be the person who doesnt get off their a** all day but will have the nerve to make moves jus for some weed. If I havent been productive throughout the day, then Ill pass. Its funny cus in school I had no problem smokin but then again I had a job on campus and went to class so it was kinda like i deserved it.

Today, I was productive while smokin, the first time ever ! You have those people that can write a paper while under the influence but that's definitely not me lol. If Im high, fck everythin else Ima sit back and enjoy my shit...its the American way ! But this afternoon was different, I met up with my best friend before work and rolled up a fat one. As we were walkin & smokin, I realized it was almost time for me to head to work so i suggested that  we just clip it, he was with it and even decided to keep me company at work. By time i reached my job i had the only cotton mouth ! Good thing the good ole slushy lady was there, I love her i swear ! I mean this lady got more flavors than you can believe and she has nice sized cups, all at a good price. Later on, during my lunch break, we finished off the clip and headed to mcdonalds, the ultimate #scoobysnack ! When I got back to work, I felt like everything was moving sooooo slow...whenever I was givin a customer the change I counted it over a million times lol #highshit. Idk if Ill ever go to work again smacked but hey im leavin here in 2 more weeks, why not ?!

x. peep the paraphanlia at my job, i got whatever you need, ez widers: double wide, cigarettes, black and milds, bluntville's even dutches and grinders...its a party store FOR REAL !