8.11.2010

Taylor Gang .

This summer Ive fallen in love with Chuck Taylor and no, not just because Wiz has his whole Taylor Gang movement but for other reasons. I feel like Converse has pulled out all the stops when it comes to collabin' recently, theyre working with so many new designs, designers, and materials. Their most recent project has been working with the Global Fund to help fight HIV/Aids. So far Ive seen two styles, I was on a blog yesterday and seen this first pair....
Now im the classic chuck kinda girl, gimmie a solid color and Im sold. Even though I may not wear the out there chucks, I still respect Converse for what they're doing. These Parra X Converse (Paint the town)RED high tops arent really my cup of tea, personally...but I will say that I love the khaki color and the clean, thick sole...I think its the cherries having legs that kinda gets me lol.

The second release ive seen from this campaign are these, the Love Pack
I absolutely love the white pair. I instantly recognized the Love logo and it made me think of the sculpture Ive seen in books. Little did I know,that the same guy responsible for the sculptures was responsible for the sneakers, his name is Robert Indiana. As for the other pair, yeah....definitely not a fan of but it be's like that *shrug*