8.12.2010

Nail Craze

Earlier today, @Lifezuhbeach tweeted "I need to do something with my nailsssss =\" Not only did I RT this but so did another friend....

After meeting and going to school with three people that liked to do their own nails, I started to get my own ideas. Shortly after, I started going ham on nail polish...I mean literally spending mad money on nail polish and anything else nail related -_- ....as dumb as it may sound to guys and even some girls, doing my own nails helped keep me sane this summer. Nail art is one of my newest creative outlets and while on a blog, I found out me n the few girls I know, are not alone.

WAH Nails is a nail art boutique that was established in London, in '09. & Although they have their very own nail salons, they pay tribute to those who don't necessarily work in one (a salon,) or get paid for their work. They post pics of nail designs that are sent in by readers and some of their own shop work. Theres a design, color, and style for everyone.





pics courtesy of WAH Nails  <