8.24.2010

Take Off .

I am officially back in NY and although it has only been two days....these two days damn near beat half of my summer...(sad sh*t i know lol) but all jokes aside im really excited about this school year. I was smokin around campus with my boyfriend and he just randomly asked me if im ready for this year..at first i was like duhh why else wld i have moved in early but then he put all my goals into perspective....& I must say I do have a lot that I want to accomplish this year like making deans list, finding an apartment, continuing my PR work with CLE, and much more. Ive always been a humble person, even at an early age but this summer I really realized a LOT; about myself and others. Now im not gonna sit here and act all holy and such...i am a 19 yr old college student so of course theres plenty of partying and bullsh*ttin that will go on but im also a mature young adult that knows none of that is going anywhere, it'll always be there....Whereas opportunities to reach your goals and do what you need to do...wont. So if i learned anything freshman year it was definitely time management. This post officially is the launch of my Hiatus...