8.20.2010

Power Remix

This morning at like 12/1 am Kanye released the Power Rmx on twitter. Right off the bat, my friends were talking about it...a lot mixed reviews. It wasnt until this afternoon that I was able to listen for myself. Needless to say, it wasnt that serious. The track didnt blow me away til the beat change and Ye started going in and switched up his flow. The rest of it couldve been on the original version. I feel like if he was going to make a remix, then he shoulda had someone other than Jay on it because thats nothing new. He coulda threw someone else on there that we didnt expect or he hasnt worked with a lot which is usually the pt of a remix..to awe your listeners. Jay had some good lines but nothing he said awe'd me yet Jay on Ushers new track got my full attention...it was outside Ushers norm....Get the picture? A few people were even sayin havin Swizz on it wasnt a good choice..I disagree. Once again it wasnt that serious...Swizz did exactly what hes put on a track to do. Now do I think it was a necessity? No but it didnt make or break the record how some people were acting. Welp thas my opinion, if you dont already have your own take a listen.

[ RMX Here ]