8.11.2010

Theres An App For That

Earlier today I was re-downloading apps for my phone because I reset it the night before for w.e reason. Besides the apps I normally use, I decided to browse through the different categories. Now before I go on, I have a Google/android phone. I personally think a lot of people are sleeping on these types of phones. It doesn't have BBM but neither does the Iphone. I'm #TeamIphone all the way but my android phone keeps me content....but back to my story. Anyways, while I was searching through the app market I found a lot of must-haves so I thought it'd be cool to share some with my readers.

Top Android Market Apps:

x. For all you Bank of America users, the Bank of America Mobile App comes in handy you can find the nearest ATM, (no a** to mouth tho, ) as well as transfer money on the post between your accounts

x. I havent used this app yet but its sure to come in handy, the Blogger Droid app. Its an app that lets you post (pics included,) from your phone.

x. This was a huge surprise, Dat Piff has stepped its game up. They have their own app called DatPiff Mobile. You can do just about everything you would be able to do on the computer except download mixtapes, def a good look. 

x. My boyfriend recently mentioned to me how his friend found the Fb Chat app for his iphone, (iphone users shld look into it) so i decided to look for one, and i found it ! FaBook Chat , ive been on it all day today.

x. If you have a tmobile phone like I do, two very handy apps are The Mobile Back Up, syncs contacts to your online account and the My Account, which u can check ur bill balance and such . Oh and the Visual Voicemail , self explanatory

x. I discovered Pandora back when I had my Iphone last summer, I was happy to find it on the android market. Speaking of music Shaazam is great for on the go when u dnt know the name or artist of a song.

x. Places Directory has proven itself to me this whole summer, I found the address and number  to every hood food spot I ever looked for .

x.This last one has to be a life saver, its called Wheres My Droid, I know im not the only one that has lost their phone but it was on silent (#buzzkill) This bad boy turns up the volume on your phone so you can find it by you textin your phone from a friends phone saying a keyword or phrase u came up with while u were setting up the app.

Technology has come along way, people are in love with the idea of having so much power at their fingertips. Apps are being developed constantly whether its an Iphone or Android.