8.16.2010

Trouble, Trouble

I thought I was done postin for the next few days BUT too many references to the Players Club and stripping were brought up today, it was a sign lol. The Players Club is one of my favorite movies, it came out in 1998 and i was only 12 but best believe I knew every line and i know I wasnt the only one. It wouldnt be right if I didnt post some of most infamous lines


" Make the money, don't let it make you." _ Diamond .

"Comin' to the stage now is a woman who's been in the game since Kunta Kente was big ballin' & shot callin'. They say tricks are for kids and she got four of them mother fuckers! Let's give it up for 'Trix'!"           _Blue (lmao)

Yall aint shit. Your mamas aint shit and your babies aint gonna be shit.
 Fuck you with a... a sick dick.
                           _Trix (her hoe a$$ lol)